Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maggie & Gennady Get Married!


Maggie and Gennady first came to me to design their Save the Date. Towards the end of our meeting they told me about the most amazing little creation I have ever seen! One of their favorite movies is the cartoon "UP". For the proposal, Gennady commissioned an artist to re-create the UP house and turn it into a ring box that actually opens and houses the ring! I was blown away after seeing a few pictures of it, and knew the photos HAD to be used for the save the date postcard.

For their wedding invitation, I went in a more formal direction using a matte purple pocket. The invitation portion was 2 layers of purple metallic paper and the printed portion was on an opal metallic. For Maggie's love of "bling" I added a Swarovski stone on the monogram seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment